Saturday, April 26, 2014

Expressions that are often used



Expressions that are often used

What do you want  ?
What are you doing ?
What time is it ?
Come here
Wait for me
Help me
I’m sick
I need you
We are compelled to …
Stay here
Let us go
I would like to …
I wish to…
Listen to me
Don’t leave me
Leave me alone
I’m lost
I’m a foreigner
This is necessary
Where are you from ?
Where do you live ?
How old are you ?
When did you come ?
Where are you going ?
Don’t be angry
Is there …?
Is there someone there ?
I don’t think so
I think so
I don’t know
I know nothing
I’m busy
Don’t be late
Come in
Go out
As you like
All right
You are right
You are kind
This is great
Follow me
Sit beside me
Good luck
Choose whatever you want
Be careful
Most of the time
I can’t
See you later
At least
Don’t be afraid
I’m sorry
You are beautiful
You are handsome
I want to work
I can’t do this
Talk with me please